Adding your data to Listenbrainz
These are programs that submit listens to ListenBrainz:
- mpd, a flexible, powerful, server-side application for playing music:
- Rhythmbox, a music playing application for GNOME:
- Lollypop, a modern music player for GNOME
- Rescrobbled, a universal Linux scrobbler for MPRIS enabled players
- Last.fm Scrobbler, an extension for Firefox and Chrome
- Simple Last.fm Scrobbler, for Android devices
- VLC Listenbrainz plugin, cross-platform plugin for VLC player
- Web Scrobbler, an extension for Firefox and Chromium-based browsers
- Pano Scrobbler, a scrobbling application for Android Devices
Submitting via Spotify
ListenBrainz can automatically record listens from Spotify.
Importing the same listens from two different sources such as Last.FM and Spotify may cause the creation
of duplicates in your listen history. If you opt into our automatic Spotify import, you may notice duplications in
the last 50 listens on Spotify.This is a temporary issue while we find better ways to deduplicate listens.
Connect your Spotify account to ListenBrainz.
For advanced users
Developers are able to submit their listens to Listenbrainz via the Listenbrainz API. Information on how to do this
can be found in the API docs